Monday, October 24, 2016

Personal Branding 101

In Lisa Quasts article "Personal Branding" apart of Forbes, She talks about the process of companies and how we could apply it to ourself, career and the way we brand. She stated six different steps we could use. Define your overall aspirations, conduct research, determine your brand attributes, assess your current state, create you're game plan, and manage your brand. I plan to use these steps and could certainly manage them by first doing my absolute best this baseball season and going out with a bang, graduating college this year, obtaining a steady full time job for a good pay within the field of communications, and do some research on further things that could help me obtain a brand for myself. I would then link up social media accounts such as twitter, instagram and Facebook, and spread the word and figure out a specific way on which way i would like to brand myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment