Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Pinterest

With pinterest I had always watched my mother and girlfriend use this app. They always use it for cooking ideas and outfits and other things woman may like. Now that I have began to use it i believe that this is a great app for finding out things you may had never knew and want to find out more about. You then are able to separate your different topics in different folders for you to add you're pins too. With my account i had used it to find out more information about ways to stylize and take good care of my beard and different tips i could use also with virtual reality. In order for me to find out which article i would had decided to pin to my profile was that I had to really look into the article. If the picture had brought me interest i would click on it and read the article. When I would find out things that i didn't know and brought me interest I would Pin it to either my VR folder or my Beard Care folder. Below here is a link to my pinterest profile!

https://www.pinterest.com/brandonrivv/Image result for pinterest logo

No comments:

Post a Comment