Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Flipboard / Tablet Experience

Flipboard

I had really enjoyed using this app in class. I really like how theres is lots of different material from other social networks, publishers, online sources and photo sharing sites that could all be accessed in one place and be made into one of our own magazines. It is very easy to get used to and access many different types of articles about our virtual reality experience. I was able to find out many new types of VR with different gaming systems company such as Sony with playstation VR. I believe that this is a great app for students in college because you are able to search for anything you want and be able to separate the different topics and ideas into one place of you're choice.

My Flipboard Profile



Tablet Experience

I was not in class to receive my tablet however I was able to use my girlfriends iPad. I was able to download all of these apps and be able to experience them with ease at the touch of my fingers. I believe that tablets our taking over out world today as you see them just about anywhere. I had just noticed from traveling airport to airport that many different states are using these tablets for people to track their flights, order food, search the web, and do anything they please for free. You can do anything with tablets. You can consider them portable computers with an HD resolution that you can control with you're fingers. This is just adding more and more easy access to our crazy internet world and it will only continue to improve year by year.




No comments:

Post a Comment